[mythtv] MythMovies: Movie Times Plugin

Josh Lefler joshlefler at leflerinc.com
Mon Sep 25 15:26:30 UTC 2006


I don't see any errors, just a bunch of warnings. However, I will say 
that it appears from your path that its not in the right place for the 
make install to work properly.

The mythmovies.pro file has two include directives:
include ( ../../mythconfig.mak )
include ( ../../settings.pro )

That will only work if its built from the mythplugins subdirectory one 
level deep. Meaning, you should have a mythplugins directory that 
contains mythgame, mythvideo, mythweb etc.  From inside that mythplugins 
directory, run:

mkdir mythmovies
cd mythmovies
svn co https://www.leflerinc.com/svn/mythmovies/trunk ./
qmake
make
sudo make install

Hope that helps,

Josh Lefler
Lefler, Inc.



Steven Adeff wrote:
> On 9/25/06, Josh Lefler <joshlefler at leflerinc.com> wrote:
>   
>>  It really should build fine against 0.19 or later, but I have only tried to
>> build it against the SVN. If you do try it, let me know how it works.
>>
>>  The only changes to mythtv proper aren't in the actual "make install" but
>> rather included as a separate patch to the two menu files to show the Movie
>> Times module. It would be just as easy to manually edit those files.
>>
>>  Basically: it should work fine for you.
>>
>>  Steven Adeff wrote:
>>  any idea if it will build against 0.20-fixes? This looks like a great
>> plugin idea, I'd love to give it a try.
>>     
>
>
> my compile, some "errors"...
> (sorry about the line breaks, I'm ssh'd in via cygwin's poor excuse
> for a win32 console window...)
> I'll let you know if it actually works when I get home =D
>
> root at mythbox:/DataDrive/Files/SVN/MythTV/mythmovies/trunk/mythmovies# make
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o main.o main.cpp
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o ignytexmlparser.o
>  ignytexmlparser.cpp
> /usr/include/qt3/qnetworkprotocol.h:58: warning: 'class
> QNetworkProtocolFactoryBase' has virtual fun
> ctions but non-virtual destructor
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o moviesui.o movies
> ui.cpp
> /usr/include/qt3/qnetworkprotocol.h:58: warning: 'class
> QNetworkProtocolFactoryBase' has virtual fun
> ctions but non-virtual destructor
> moviesui.cpp:237: warning: unused parameter 'nodeInt'
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o mythsoap.o mythso
> ap.cpp
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o moviessettings.o
> moviessettings.cpp
> /usr/share/qt3/bin/moc ignytexmlparser.h -o moc_ignytexmlparser.cpp
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o moc_ignytexmlpars
> er.o moc_ignytexmlparser.cpp
> /usr/include/qt3/qnetworkprotocol.h:58: warning: 'class
> QNetworkProtocolFactoryBase' has virtual fun
> ctions but non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:69: warning: 'struct QUBuffer' has
> virtual functions but non-virt
> ual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:77: warning: 'struct QUType' has
> virtual functions but non-virtua
> l destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:104: warning: 'struct QUType_Null'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:287: warning: 'struct QUType_enum'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:307: warning: 'struct QUType_ptr'
> has virtual functions but non-v
> irtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:326: warning: 'struct QUType_iface'
> has virtual functions but non
> -virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:345: warning: 'struct QUType_idisp'
> has virtual functions but non
> -virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:364: warning: 'struct QUType_bool'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:383: warning: 'struct QUType_int'
> has virtual functions but non-v
> irtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:403: warning: 'struct
> QUType_double' has virtual functions but no
> n-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:423: warning: 'struct
> QUType_charstar' has virtual functions but
> non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:444: warning: 'struct
> QUType_QString' has virtual functions but n
> on-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucomextra_p.h:65: warning: 'struct
> QUType_QVariant' has virtual functions
> but non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucomextra_p.h:87: warning: 'struct
> QUType_varptr' has virtual functions bu
> t non-virtual destructor
> /usr/share/qt3/bin/moc moviesui.h -o moc_moviesui.cpp
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o moc_moviesui.o mo
> c_moviesui.cpp
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:69: warning: 'struct QUBuffer' has
> virtual functions but non-virt
> ual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:77: warning: 'struct QUType' has
> virtual functions but non-virtua
> l destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:104: warning: 'struct QUType_Null'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:287: warning: 'struct QUType_enum'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:307: warning: 'struct QUType_ptr'
> has virtual functions but non-v
> irtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:326: warning: 'struct QUType_iface'
> has virtual functions but non
> -virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:345: warning: 'struct QUType_idisp'
> has virtual functions but non
> -virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:364: warning: 'struct QUType_bool'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:383: warning: 'struct QUType_int'
> has virtual functions but non-v
> irtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:403: warning: 'struct
> QUType_double' has virtual functions but no
> n-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:423: warning: 'struct
> QUType_charstar' has virtual functions but
> non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:444: warning: 'struct
> QUType_QString' has virtual functions but n
> on-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucomextra_p.h:65: warning: 'struct
> QUType_QVariant' has virtual functions
> but non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucomextra_p.h:87: warning: 'struct
> QUType_varptr' has virtual functions bu
> t non-virtual destructor
> /usr/share/qt3/bin/moc mythsoap.h -o moc_mythsoap.cpp
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -DQT_NO_DEBUG
> -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_SHA
> RED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I.
> -I/usr/include/qt3 -o moc_mythsoap.o mo
> c_mythsoap.cpp
> /usr/include/qt3/qnetworkprotocol.h:58: warning: 'class
> QNetworkProtocolFactoryBase' has virtual fun
> ctions but non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:69: warning: 'struct QUBuffer' has
> virtual functions but non-virt
> ual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:77: warning: 'struct QUType' has
> virtual functions but non-virtua
> l destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:104: warning: 'struct QUType_Null'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:287: warning: 'struct QUType_enum'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:307: warning: 'struct QUType_ptr'
> has virtual functions but non-v
> irtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:326: warning: 'struct QUType_iface'
> has virtual functions but non
> -virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:345: warning: 'struct QUType_idisp'
> has virtual functions but non
> -virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:364: warning: 'struct QUType_bool'
> has virtual functions but non-
> virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:383: warning: 'struct QUType_int'
> has virtual functions but non-v
> irtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:403: warning: 'struct
> QUType_double' has virtual functions but no
> n-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:423: warning: 'struct
> QUType_charstar' has virtual functions but
> non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucom_p.h:444: warning: 'struct
> QUType_QString' has virtual functions but n
> on-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucomextra_p.h:65: warning: 'struct
> QUType_QVariant' has virtual functions
> but non-virtual destructor
> /usr/include/qt3/private/qucomextra_p.h:87: warning: 'struct
> QUType_varptr' has virtual functions bu
> t non-virtual destructor
> rm -f libmythmovies.so
> g++ -shared -o libmythmovies.so main.o ignytexmlparser.o moviesui.o
> mythsoap.o moviessettings.o moc_
> ignytexmlparser.o moc_moviesui.o moc_mythsoap.o  -L/usr/share/qt3/lib
> -lqt-mt -lpthread
>
>   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20060925/ff14425b/attachment.htm 


More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list