[mythtv] MythMovies: Movie Times Plugin

Josh Lefler joshlefler at leflerinc.com
Mon Sep 25 14:56:48 UTC 2006

It really should build fine against 0.19 or later, but I have only tried
to build it against the SVN. If you do try it, let me know how it works.

The only changes to mythtv proper aren't in the actual "make install"
but rather included as a separate patch to the two menu files to show
the Movie Times module. It would be just as easy to manually edit those
files.

Basically: it should work fine for you.

Josh Lefler
Lefler, Inc.