[mythtv] Internal DVD player bug reports

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed Sep 20 04:47:45 UTC 2006

HI!

Stuart Morgan wrote:

>> The new internal DVD player is awesome!
>>
>> Are bug reports (tickets) wanted for DVD menu bugs or is it a known
>> field of problems at the moment?
>
> We want bug reports - but they must include details of the DVDs in question so
> they can rented and be used to debug.

In my case, it's not a commercial DVD. It's home-made with KMediaFactory
(using dvdauthor).

Repro:
Put at least 3 titles on the DVD.

Then, in the menu, the arrow, that wanders from title to title is
doubled for the 3rd title. Also, after playing and returning to the main
DVD menu, the menu is all black.

I could try to make a small sample DVD (with 1 MB video files or so) and
provide a download link.

Thomas