[mythtv] compile ffmpeg in my Intel Mac with MMX enable

=?gb2312?B?YW5uX2NoZW4gICjqkNPCKQ==?= ann_chen at newsoftinc.com.cn
Tue Sep 19 02:10:46 UTC 2006

Hi all,

         I wish post this thread correctly  , I¡¯m not use MythTV now . and ,I want to compile ffmpeg¡¯s libavcodec use XCode2.2 in my intel mac enable mmx .

And when I use the libavcodec.a , there are have one link error £ºhas local relocation entries in non-writable section (__TEXT,__text)  ¡£ and I find these

In GOOGLE .  then Know come here . so , anybody can help me to fix these .  I want to use ffmpeg¡¯s libavcodec.a with mmx-enable in intel mac .

Any reply are thank .

Best regards,

-Ann