[mythtv] sa3250 tester

Jim Westfall jwestfall at surrealistic.net
Sun Sep 17 03:04:25 UTC 2006

Hi

I am looking for another SA3250/4200 tester to try the attached code.  It
should detect the current power state, powers the STB off, then back on.

I would appreciate it if someone could run it, verify it does power off/on
the STB and send me the output.  It will look something like this.

mythtv at mythfrontend:~$ ./firewire -n 0
Requesting Power Status
  Sending Command: 0x01FFB27F
  Success, Response: 0x0CFFB270
Powering OFF STB