[mythtv] 'WriteAudio: buffer underrun' during playback caused bythe scheduler

Lueddich at gmx.de Lueddich at gmx.de
Thu Sep 14 06:16:30 UTC 2006

Hey Mark,

using 'ALSA:default' I don't get 5.1 to work. 2 channel mode is OK, but with a 6 channel stream, I am only able to listen to fl and fr, the other speakers are dead. But the working speakers do really play only the fl and fr, so there is no speech for example... Using '/dev/dsp', I have the problems with 2 and 6 channel mode...

If I should test anything with a special file and post some logs, just say so!! ;)

-Jan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------