[mythtv] mythfilldatabase: writeStringList: Error, socket went unconnected.

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 06:59:25 UTC 2006

On 08/09/06, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have noticed errors like this in my log:
>
> 2006-09-07 09:06:29.271 MythSocket(abe07568:-1): writeStringList:
> Error, socket went unconnected.
>
> I am pretty sure these correspond to mythfilldatabase running.
>
> It does not seem to cause any problems, just thought I would point it out.

I just took a look and have the same in my master backend log ever
since I installed the machine (20060625) and which is currently
running r11063. However, there are many other errors of this type
which correspond to times when mythfilldatabase is not running (runs
from crontab), and none of my channels are configured to use the
on-air guide. My frontend log (mythfrontend is normally always
running) contains messages "Received a remote 'Clear Cache' request"
at times consistent with when mythfilldatabase is running.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/