[mythtv] OS X 10.3 and MythTV 0.20

Andrew Kimpton awk at awkward.org
Tue Oct 31 16:03:37 UTC 2006

Quoting Piers Kittel <mythtv at biased.org>:

> Hello all,
>
> Quick background:
>
> Last year, I brought my Mac Mini with OS X 10.3 for the purpose of using
> as a living room media centre for TV, video, pictures, and other stuff.
>   I've been using MythTV all the time until I upgraded to 0.20 and every
> time I try to run MythTV it crashes.  Talking to David Snider who
> supplied the binaries from his website, he has given me a lot of ideas
> but of all is not successful.

Can you supply a crashlog (from the Apple Crash reporter), or if one
is not being generated because mythfrontend doesn't even appear to
start try launching mythfrontend from the Terminal app :

/Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend

and if there is any output into the terminal please include that.

Andrew 8-)