[mythtv] OT: MythTV Talk booth at the LinuxWorld Expo (London, UK October 25th & 26th) summary

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 18:34:38 UTC 2006

Hi folks.

I apologise in advance for the slightly off-topic cross-post, but I
think this subject may be of interest to both sections of our
community.

I've put a post-show report together summarising some of the issues &
questions raised at our booth.  Yes, we had a booth at the LinuxWorld
expo... I mentioned it on the -users list a while ago.

You can read the report at http://mythtvguy.wordpress.com and a PDF is
available here:

http://www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem/lwmythtvboothreport.pdf

Please read it if you get the opportunity.  Thanks for your time.

Justin.
--
Justin Hornsby
Moderator of www.mythtvtalk.com and MythTV advocate.