[mythtv] [mythtv-dev] slovenian translation

Erik Robnik erik.robnik at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 18:33:38 UTC 2006

Hello everyone..

I need some help with this slovenian translations... I have translated all
.ts (core and plugins), .xml (menu), .php (mythweb) files from svn source (I
didn't translate stable 0.20 branch)... Have all so created ticked and
upload diff files, but they say that diff doesn't apply. So I created new
ticked and regenerated diff against last revision (
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2399).

Now I have updated mythtv to latest version  ---> gues what --> only first
slovenian translation from year 2005 (cvs version)

I would REALY like to give someone this translated files (in any format),
just tell me please to whom (myth-dev, trac)

eRik