[mythtv] Prebuffering pause while realtime commflagging

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Thu Oct 19 20:19:39 UTC 2006

HI!

When I am watching a recording while it is being recorded and
commflagged in realtime, I get a prebuffering pause every now and then.
I don't have that problem, when I watch already finished recordings.

I did not have this problem with 0.19. It only appeared recently, either
with 0.20 or some fix in 0.20 fixes. I am running atrpms 0.20-141, which
should be 0.20 fixes r11499.

I have a remote frontend, NFS parameters like suggested in the wiki.
Tried 8192 and 32768 block size for a test, but I was running 0.19 with
8192 block size without problems.

I am attaching log from mythfrontend, where it can be seen, that the
prebuffering pause happens during commflag update.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thomas