[mythtv] Add multiselect configuration control

Peter Stokes mythtv at dadeos.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 08:41:01 UTC 2006

On 10/18/06, John P Poet <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:

>I commented out the setValue() in *GuiVidModeResolution(), and then it
>compiled up just fine.
>
>John

John,Sorry about that.Making a change like this using the compiler to
highlight the problems was always going to go wrong somewhere :-(I hadn't
compiled with that section of code enabled...I think you need to change that
SetValue() call to be SetCurrentValue()I'll attach a patch to the ticket
when I get a chance.I'm glad the patches otherwise worked for you. There was
a short discussion regarding the addition of libvisual dependency when I
first posted a patch to add it. I think it's quite cool but don't feel
hugely strongly either way. I do however think that the other visualisation
refactoring is worthwhile.ThanksPete