[mythtv] teletext FastText/FLOF menu broken?

Martin Barnasconi mythtv at barnasconi.net
Sun Oct 15 19:13:56 UTC 2006

Hi all,

In one of the first versions of the teletext patch (see ticket #368) we've
included FastText/FLOF (Full Level One Features) - the color menus at the
bottom of a teletext page. This feature is supported by many stations in
Europe (UK, NL, DE, etc).
The implementation in svn has changed a bit; it seems this FastText/FLOF menu
is not functional anymore.

Before starting to debug this and comparing this to my original code, can
someone confirm this? (as I run multiple versions in parallel, perhaps its my
setup ;-)

Martin