[mythtv] Guide to write a plugin?

Johan Venter mythtv at vulturest.com
Sun Oct 15 06:27:14 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> It's automatically normalized.  All 4:3 themes (and theme elements and
> theme "measurements) are created to use 800x600 pixels and 16:9 themes
> use 1280x720 pixels.  Myth automatically scales images and measurements
> proportionally to the actual resolution divided by the "standard"
> resolution.

Yet another possibly stupid question, but the <area> tags inside of a
control inside of a <container> - are they relative to the <area> of the
container? Or to that of the entire screen?

Or perhaps that's the point of a container and I'm just being stupid.

Johan
PS. I don't suppose there's a list of usable controls at the moment and
their many and varied options/tags/attributes? What code should I be
looking at the glean that information - I've seen uitypes.cpp but I feel
like I'm missing something.