[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r11519 - in trunk/mythtv by skamithi

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Sat Oct 14 20:30:46 UTC 2006

> If the DELETE keybinding no longer pops up the delete prompt by default and
> instead just deletes the recording, then that needs to be fixed as well.
> I use the DELETE keybinding 95% of the time, with the other 5% being
> ESCape with the prompt turned off.  If I want to keep a show, I use ESC,

 Same here, and it suprised me when I was dropped right back to the menu 
and the recording was gone. And ofcourse with my luck my daughter grabbed 
the remote and hit D which promptly deleted the show we were  20% into :/

More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list