[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r11519 - in trunk/mythtv by skamithi

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 13:59:24 UTC 2006

Kevin,

Please help me with that, as I'm not sure how to do that. If the new action
is going to bring too much confusion, it can just be removed
and I will put the ESCAPE function back where the STOPSHOW action replaced
it.

I  thought that folks who use prompts, like me, would prefer to have a
separate EXIT and separate STOP button.
On my harmony remote now, I can hit the "Off" button and the exit button
kicks in and just quits the show without giving any prompts.
That was the main reason why i wanted to separate the STOP and EXIT
functions.