[mythtv] uPnP support in 0.20

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Oct 11 18:18:51 UTC 2006

> if you are lucky enough to have a device that does "just work", you will be
> able to do the following:
>
>   * Browse and play recorded TV shows.
>   * Browse and play Music.

 Using your work as the base I've written the following patch to
adding MythVideo Videos as well. Which I've been using to watch my
mythvideo stuff on a DLink DSM 320 for the last couple hours.

 It applies cleaning to latest SVN 11506 If anyone else would like to test it.

 NOTE: Like the Music Support this pulls the video list from the database so
it only shows files imported with the VideoManager.

 The patch is here for those who would like to give it a shot.

      http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2565