[mythtv] [11377] brakes a lot with DVB-T / MPEG2

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Tue Oct 3 17:34:52 UTC 2006

I updated to HEAD from somewhere <11344 and suddenly lot of things are
broken. Recordings are made (file is growing) but there is no video when
watching, mythweb doesn't create thumbnails for the recordings, and also
watching previously recorded programs is not working anymore. This is
with DVB-T.

I (in a great hurry) pinpointed it with following versions:

11344 okay
11355 okay
11369 okay
11373 okay
11375 okay
11376 okay
11377 broken, this introduces problems
11378  broken

Right now I don't have any suitable logs, but I can later open a new
ticket and attach logs. What log options should I use and from where
should I get them (backend, frontend, recording, watching, ...)?
--
   Otto