[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12151 - in trunk/mythtv by cpinkham

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Nov 30 17:50:29 UTC 2006

* On Thu Nov 30, 2006 at 10:12:24AM -0500, Andrew Kimpton wrote:
> > NOTE: I need some input from someone with an OSX backend.

> I'll update my OS X Backend and give things a go. I'll try and submit
> patches if I can (or questions if I can't) if things go wrong. I

Thanks.

Nigel did some Googling and it appears that 'smbfs' and 'afpfs' are
probably valid and possibly 'nfs', so if you want to test those,
that would be good.  I don't even need a patch, just a confirmation
from someone that the debug output shows that the code properly detected
these remote filesystems as being remote.

--
Chris