[mythtv] [11377] brakes a lot with DVB-T / MPEG2

Martin Long mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Sun Nov 26 18:50:32 UTC 2006

I appear to be getting the same problem as Otto. However, the difference is
that distclean doesn't sort it out.

I did a 'binary search' to narrow it down to 11377, 11376 was working. Could
ccache be causing a problem with the compile? [clearly not. just tried
disabling it]

I'm pretty certain that it's nothing to do with the back end, because it has
broken for previous recordings too. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway. logs
attached.

By the way. logs are for svn head, not 11377 - but problem is still there in
11822.

Library API version: 0.20.20061113-1
Source code version: 11822
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_xvmcw using_lmsensors using_v4l using_oss using_alsa
using_arts using_jack using_ivtv using_firewire using_iptv using_live
using_lirc using_joystick_menu using_dvb using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr
using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend
using_backend