[mythtv] file checks in HandleQueryRecordings

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Wed Nov 22 18:48:17 UTC 2006

What is the purpose of checking for the existence of the recording file
in the main loop of HandleQueryRecordings? In my setup, this has the
unfortunate effect of mounting nfs partitions and spinning up disks that
don't need to be spun up. This contributes to the huge delay in getting
the watch recording screen to display, as well as making my attempts to
spin down idle disks pointless.
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants        fax/data (519) 650 3571