[mythtv] EIT not working on Twinhan VP3040 Ter-CI

btsglw btsglw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 16:38:12 UTC 2006

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for replying.  The source is already set to 'Transmitted guide
only'.  And I posted here because I didn't get any response on the
user list. Further, I didn't get any useful info when I googled for
the error message before posting..

Is there another setting I should be using ?  Each channel in the
source has  'use on air guide' checked as well.

TIA

Ver