[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r11750 by danielk

Andreas Wrede andreas+lists.MythTV.dev at planix.com
Thu Nov 16 22:04:58 UTC 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 16:38 , Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

>> It seems to only affect "fresh" databases.  I finished my scan/
>> xmltvid
>> assignment/mythfilldatabase and now it works fine with r11751.
>> I can also delete/add a capture card and it works fine with that
>> card, too.
> Hmm, I can't reproduce this so long as a Video source is selected, are
> you sure you selected a video source before doing the scan?

Yes. In mythtv-setup, I deleted all capture cards and all video
sources first. I than added the digital card, added a Video Source
(DataDirect) for the card. In Input Connections, I selected the newly
created digital card, the newly created Video Source. Scan for
channels will then produce the message "Failed to open card" in the
Scan Type field.