[mythtv] SVN Tuesday Nov 14: All programs are "Do not record this program"

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:59:27 UTC 2006

This morning I performed an SVN Upgrade (Section 5.4 Manually building MythTV)
(EVEN AFTER reading the following thread from the development list):

 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/235884

Closed Captioning had disappeared from ivtv recordings as of an October 16th
SVN Upgrade, and I really wanted to see if I could get them to come back.

Now, just as the thread from the development list says, all programs are set to
"Not Recording" when selected from the Guide, and even if set using
Manual Record.
I did get one program to record by using Watch TV and pressing 'r',
captions appeared
when I toggled the setting, but the Upcoming Recordings page shows the
status "N".
"N" is "Not Listed", but the program was present in the Guide.

I have posted this in the Users List, just as a heads-up in case
anyone is planning an SVN Upgrade today.
--
MM