[mythtv] I am having major problems with pchdtv-3000, cable and svn mythtv.

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Nov 14 14:11:38 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 22:47 -0600, Harley Peters wrote:
> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> > On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 18:25 -0600, Harley Peters wrote:
> I have attached two mythbackend log files.
> Kprydt.log is a known working channel.
> Kttwdt.log is a none working channel.
>
> These were logged using svn version 11693.
>
> Seems to be a lot of these errors on the none working channel.
>
> Packet dropped due to uncorrectable error.
> PID 0x800 discontinuity detected
>
> Don't know why using azap and cat to a file and the channel looks perfect.

Hmmm, well it looks like MythTV is finding the video stream now,
but there appear to be a lot of errors in the stream. Have you
tried starting azap right after this happens? I've seen channels
that come in fine during the day, but then the signal falls of
later in the day. It looks like the stream MythTV is seeing is
very noisy...

-- Daniel