[mythtv] Program to Import Rating from Itunes Music Library

Cédric sonique sonique_fr at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 01:49:22 UTC 2006

Hi,
It's my first post in this list. First I want to say thanks for evryone working on MythTV.
I have writed a Little C program wish permit you to importe Rating and "compilation flag" in you MythTV library.
My piece of software use iTunesMusicLibrary.xml parse it (with libxml), and update MySQL database, with the good rating.
That works very fine, and i want give this program to other people who need import from ITML.xml.

I d'ont know how can i send my source and to who ?

Thank you to take time to read this.

Sonique :: Cédric FERRY
-FRANCE-

P.S.: Sorry for bad english.