[mythtv] MythScoreAlerts -- Corrected Link

Ryan Buschert ryan.buschert at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 17:56:56 UTC 2006

The original link below apparently was only temporary.  Please use the
following instead (you'll have to choose the MythScoreAlerts folder,
then download the mythscorealerts.tar.bz2 file):

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ryan.buschert@sbcglobal.net

Ryan Buschert

Devs:
I've put together an "add-on" for mythtv that uses the OSD scroller to
show sports scores.  It currently works with NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NCAA
Football (Division 1A Top 25 only), and UCL (UEFA Champions League).
This was originally intended for my own use, but I thought I'd see if
anyone else would want to use/improve it as well.

If you're interested in trying it out, the source tarball is available at:
http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/43d65cb1_197/bc/MythScoreAlerts/mythscorealerts.tar.bz2?BCjC2UFBZdnLFOgG

The code should go in the contrib directory.  Installation/setup
information and more details can be found in the README.  Please note
that this is pre-alpha code that has so far only been used by me, so use
at your own risk.

Any comments are welcome.

Ryan Buschert
ryan.buschert at sbcglobal.net