[mythtv] OS X 10.3 and MythTV 0.20

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Nov 1 09:47:27 UTC 2006

> Unfortunately I don't have a 10.3 system to reproduce this - and it
> looks rather like something might have broken somewhere in the Qt
> libraries on 10.3

My guess would be something to do with
the code that talks to the Apple Remote?

But it could be Qt. Or anything.

Piers, do you happen to know what
version of Qt was this built with?
(Assuming this is your local build?)

Or, can you point me to the _exact_
binary that caused the problem?

> Perhaps Nigel (if he has the time) can fire up one of his
> older 10.3 systems if he still has one and reproduce this ?

I ran a recent build on 10.3 two weeks ago.
No immediate problems, but it was a G3 iMac
so that is at least a hundred differences.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I thought I said no shivs."
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |   "This? This is just a