[mythtv] teletext ivtv

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Mon May 29 09:45:58 UTC 2006

Wilhelm Eger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a question to ticket #368. It is closed now. Does this mean, that
> this code is included in svn? Or do I have to apply the patch to the
> latest svn? And if it is so, which of the dozend of files I have to apply?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wilhelm

Its already in latest svn, has been for a while now. To activate press
menu then select 'Toggle Teletext Menu' in live TV or even in a
recording. Its still a work in progress but I don't think anybody is
actually working on it at the moment. The bad flicker can be very
annoying and some things don't seem to render properly with lots of
horizontal lines but it's getting there.

Paul H.