[mythtv] MythTV Theme - MidnightCode from LifeisnoStoryBook

Ian Latter ian.latter at midnightcode.org
Wed May 17 14:32:55 UTC 2006

Thanks for the feedback Thomas,

  I don't understand the compatability issue that you're referring to,
but I've bought another HDD to install 0.19 this weekend so I can
test it out.  I will come back to you in the next week or so if I can't
resolve it.

  I have had one other (off-list) compatability issue raised - the
Gallery crashed out due to an error;
   "IconView, Error: Failed to get menu area."

.. that user was using an SVN version .. I'd like to test this in 0.19,
also, to be sure.