[mythtv] MythDVD another Internal failure mode?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon May 15 10:09:52 UTC 2006

Greetings

Still bashing away at getting the Internal DVD player to work on my Epia
system on r9924 and have discovered that a change of DVD works!!

I've been using DS9 DVDs for the testing and they all start with a still
to select the language - no go, just exits:-(

Tried MIB II and it runs fine - through all the menus etc (apart from a
few stutters but that may have been a dirty disk!)

So, it looks like the internal player still has problems with still images
- maybe just if its the first thing and the video output method is XvMC
PRO ?

Now this all worked a couple of months ago but I've no idea which SVN
version that was, and libmpeg2 sort of works - its only XvMC (the Via
flavour of it) that fails.

--
Robin Gilks