[mythtv] playback halts during LiveTV at end of show from remote frontends

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Sun May 14 18:20:27 UTC 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 9:48 am, Khanh Tran wrote:
> I wasn't sure if this warranted reopening the ticket, but my frontends
> halt at the end of LiveTV programs still.  Below is the remote
> frontend with -v playback.  I'm running 0.19 svn 9922.  I'm not sure
> where the issue came back, but any help is appreciated.

Need backend with -v record as well, and it'd help quite a bit to know what
revision started having this problem.  Further debugging (in NVP.cpp and
RingBuffer.cpp) would also help.  Not difficult, there - just look to see why
it thinks it's still at eof (the variable is 'ateof' in each class).

Isaac