[mythtv] no visible text on menu displays

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:06:25 UTC 2006

hmm... not sure then, I only asked as I had this problem recently and it was
because I wasn't using one of the default themes.

Suppose it could still be a theme problem, unless any one else has an idea
you could try removing your theme cache to see if its a problem with that.
Think you'll find it in the ~/.mythtv directory.