[mythtv] Branches....

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Wed May 10 10:54:31 UTC 2006

Adam Egger wrote:
> On 5/10/06, Colin Guthrie <mythtv at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:
>>I'm not authorative on this but here's what I know/think.
>>mythtv-vid: Daniel's rehashing of the video output layer.
>>mythtv-eit: Daniel's rehashing of EIT data handling with DVB streams.
>>mythtv-softpad: An experiment with a different padding mechanism in the
>>scheduler to fit in recorded programs better.
> Colin, what do you think about a new branch for your work on
> mythmusic. I'd be really happy to be able to check-out MM with all the
> changes you guys made so far.

I've asked but I need to prove my worth before getting SVN write access ;)

So for now, it is unofficially mirrored & branched here:

It uses a self signed certificate (so you'll get a warning). which you
should accept permanently.

Please keep a backup of your music tables (tho' at the moment the
musicmetadata and musicplaylist tables aren't deleted (as it's still in

I'd still recommend keeping a full backup of the database for safetly tho'.

I've not yet merged the latest mythweb changes from Chris but will try
and do that tonight.

|     Colin Guthrie      |
| myth(at)colin.guthr.ie |
| http://colin.guthr.ie/ |