[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9893 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue May 9 20:15:42 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 15:40 -0400, Tom Lichti wrote:
> mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> >       Author: danielk
> >         Date: 2006-05-09 19:35:44 +0000 (Tue, 09 May 2006)
> > New Revision: 9893
> >    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9893
> >
> > Modified:
> >
> >    branches/mythtv-vid/libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp
> >    branches/mythtv-vid/libs/libmythtv/videoout_xv.cpp
> >

> Stupid question, but how do I integrate this branch into my trunk setup? Would I update/build/install trunk, then update/build/install the branch?

The easiest thing to do is to just checkout branches/mythtv-vid in a
separate directory and compiling and installing it instead of mythtv
in trunk. If you want to actually integrate it with the changes
that have been made in trunk since the branch was created you will
need to do an svn merge, which is documented in the svn manual.

-- daniel