[mythtv] MythMusic Bugs (quick Q. probably for Isaac)

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Mon May 8 08:59:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been working on making the DB structure in MythMusic a little more
databasey after taking Jochen's patches and tidying them up and fixing a
few remaining issues.

Throughout this process I've found 4 small but annoying bugs in MythMusic.

One relating to stale metadata removal (ticket #1733), two relating to
the metadata editor and in memory, metadata->filename corruption (would
also corrupt DB if edited twice I think) and another relating to
playlist names (the whole negative index for subplaylist thing is a bit
of a headphuq!).

I can submit these as separate tickets if you like, or just leave it
until my larger overhaul patch is ready.

What would you prefer?

Col.