[mythtv] mythmusic/mythweather google summer of code project

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun May 7 00:21:32 UTC 2006

On 6-May-06, at 7:55 PM, hondaman wrote:

> Is there any chance or plans for a more usable interface for
> myth-video?

What would that entail for you? Recently someone else posted about
this, on -users I think, and for him better meant more
sorting/organizing options. Is that what you're thinking too?

I occasionally make small tweaks to mythvideo things that bug me but if
there was a consensus on where the module should go I could put some
effort into it.

- George