[mythtv] MythArchive has been added to svn - Please test

Stanley Merkx mythtv at merkx.demon.nl
Fri May 5 18:12:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just read your comment about the requant ratio...

I have patched my version of mythburn to subtract the number of frames to
be removed by commercial cut from the total number of frames and to use
this ratio when calculating the requantfactor. Not very exact, but the
results are remarkably good.

Can post a patch if you're interested...

Stanley.