[mythtv] DIscussion about How schedule of recordings isdoneand how we can add multiple streams to dvb-s...

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Thu May 4 14:59:44 UTC 2006

Hiya,

Jochen Kühner wrote:
> ah... i know find more information.
>
> firstly i thought the scheudlue is done in the
> /libs/libmythtv/schedulerecording.cpp but ther eis a scheduler.cpp in the
> mythbackend dir...
>
> now i find the things i've searched for...

Joggl, just so you know, people on this mailing list generally frown on
"Top Posting" (replying to a message an putting your comments at the top
of the email).

As Allan pointed out this is not the style favoured in this list and
some people will get annoyed about it (with fairly good reason really).

You should try and reply to a message and use the standard convensions
of marking your quoted mail with > at the begining of each line. Most
mail clients will support this (although you have to click some bizarre
settings in Outlook Express to get there - and it warns you that it is
not reliable if memory serves!) and display neatly formatted quotes too.
Thunderbird is pretty good at it IMHO and there are plenty other clients
that are really good too.

If you have time have a quick read here:
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Speak to you some more about the MM stuff later ;)

Col.

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |