[mythtv] Internal DVD Player multichannel support

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Mon May 1 02:36:57 UTC 2006

I have a 5.1 system. My amp will mix from 2 channels to 6 channels
automatically, so I'd rather MythTV doesn't do this. What would be handy
is if you could specifiy what ouput you'd prefer (say DTS). And
therefore when starting a DVD etc it'll automatically select DTS if
possible, otherwise Dolby DIgital etc.

Dave.