[mythtv] Question regarding new ui timeouts....?

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Sat Mar 25 09:39:25 UTC 2006

Kent,
My video/s and movies always play fine, but the UI/menu fade in-out is still
slow (5 seconds to fade between menus). It's annoying but bearable because I
don't use it that much.

Is there a ticket logged about this?  It's definitely a fault when it
'worked fine' prior to the new UI, and doen't afterwards.  I haven't pushed
the issue, as I was hoping Isaac, being aware of it and all, might look into
it in his own time.

Buzz.