[mythtv] Strange behaviour in QT's QValueVector

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Mar 23 10:18:17 UTC 2006

florin baiduc wrote:
> Hehe - sometimes "just be patient" doesn't work for some people...;)

I tend to fluctuate between being impatient and lazy... it's a curse and
a tricky middle ground to be in :p

Will this mouse support stuff allow touch screens to work nicely? I have
a old GC Plus ARM development system kicking around with a neat little
touch screen display.... While the board itself is totally inadequate
for Myth, I could perhaps hook the screen up to something better like an
EPIA! That would be cool!

Col.