[mythtv] OpenGL menu background rendering problem

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Mar 23 02:12:27 UTC 2006

Isaac Richards wrote:
> The menu doesn't draw the background at all, obviously.

Cool. Thought I was going insane as I couldn't find any other file that
parses the theme enough to extract the background image! Mustn't have
been looking closely enough I guess. I'd already spend about half an
hour familiarising myself with the code and figured it would be quicker
to ask someone who knew the location I was after off the top of their
head, but I guess you'd have to pick throught the code a bit to find the
exact location too.

> Use the mythuitest program to test with if you can't walk through the code.

Perhaps that will be easier over all. I'm happy to walk through the code
fully, but 9 times in 10 it's easier to ask the people in the know if
they know the way and stuggle to read a map without a compass in the
dark.... I guess I'll just have to battle on.

Thanks anyway.

Col