[mythtv] OpenGL menu background rendering problem

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Mar 23 02:03:30 UTC 2006

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 March 2006 10:46, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>
>>Has anyone else managed to take a look at this (see below or in thread)?
>>
>>If someone cleverer than me can point me in the right direction as to
>>where the background image is loaded and displayed in Myth, then I'll
>>probably be able to mess about a bit more, but I can't see how I can
>>look at it more closely until I find this code. I'll try and take
>>another look tonight, but pointers would probably spead things up for me.
>

> I told you where the display code is, mythpainter_ogl.cpp.  The problem isn't
> with the image loading.

I had a look at the painter file but I nothing obvious there, so I was
wanting to add in debugging code so that I could track down where the
problem occurred hense why I was asking where the background was drawn
so I could trace from there on in and hopefully eventually get to the
bottom of things in the painter itself... I don't want to just add
random debuggin to the painter as it will not help me trace the
particular call in the painter that is at fault... follow my logic here?
It's my usual technique for debugging things I don't fully under stand
and it works 90% of the time ;)

Col.