[mythtv] Enabling MMX on MacOS X Intel builds

MythTV mythtv at taoyama.com
Thu Mar 23 01:54:45 UTC 2006

Todd,

Here is a patch against svn 9452 that allows me to use osx-
packager.pl to build an Intel version with MMX.

It includes the ffmpeg patches from VLC and the changes in the wiki.

The fix to the problem you are seeing is in SVN. Adding the defined
(CONFIG_DARWIN) to libavutil/common.h takes care of the MANGLE issue
and in my patch adding "-read_only_relocs suppress" to the LFLAGS in
libavcodec.pro fixed the compiler errors.

Mino