[mythtv] Working frontend on Mac OS X Intel

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Sun Mar 19 23:03:52 UTC 2006

>> This was in the patch I originally posted to the Wiki, but was edited
>> out by someone else with the comment that the SVN version now has
>> that part of the patch applied.
> It looks like your patch hasn't yet made it into the 19-fixes branch

	Oops. No it hasn't. Sorry for taking that out of the Wiki.
I also removed stuff about libs/libfreemheg/BaseClasses.h
and libs/libmythtv/libmythtv.pro

	For anyone trying to build 19-fixes, just grab the head
version of these files, as I doubt I will be adding them to
the branches.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia  |  when you stop believing