[mythtv] Question regarding new ui timeouts....?

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Wed Mar 8 05:46:39 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 00:30, Buzz wrote:
> Isaac,
> 	New UI code is great!  Love your work!  It has definitely upped the
> "responsiveness" of my system, and the funky fade-outs are a nice touch
> too.... But it takes 5 seconds for the fade-out-fade-in effect to occur,
> and It feels too slow... Is that a settable timout somewhere?  Can it be
> set to 1 second?

It _should_ be under a second. =)  (Going from 255 -> 0 in steps of 10, at
around 60fps).  Being slow just means that either my code's really buggy
(first stuff I've ever done with opengl, though I based most of the code off
of early versions of qt4), or you don't have a very fast opengl
implementation for your graphics card.

This'll all be configurable/disableable eventually, it's just all forced on
for now so I can get reports like this, mainly.

Isaac