[mythtv] EIT and EPG

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Jun 28 03:36:16 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 12:39 +1000, Dave Oxley wrote:
> Another thing to put on the TODO list once this is done would be to have
> the ability to copy/link guide data to a channel on a different video
> source.
I believe linking is possible now, if a little complicated. In
mythtv-setup there is an option to allow cross-source listings data
collection. I haven't tried it myself, but I believe it works so long
as the channel's service id and network id match the listings data.
You need to add dtv_multiplex row for an analog channel for this to
work (this is possible, but you may need to set the frequency column
correctly).

-- Daniel