[mythtv] XV trouble

Wilhelm Eger c9egwi at uni-jena.de
Sat Jun 24 11:54:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

since a few days MythTV seems to have no Xv support at all. I use a PVR
350's TV OUT and because of missing gl support I have to use the qt
painter. My Xorg.conf reports:

(II) IVTVDEV_TST(0)Enabling Xv support for PVR350

So there is Xv enabled. Xine also runs fast and without stuttering. But
the menu in MythTV is very slow and in mythmusic I can see it very good
while using goom as visualization. goom is very slow and it definitly
ran faster before. What could it be and where can I get more information
wether Myth is using Xv or not?

Greetings,

Wilhelm