[mythtv] MythTV SVN + newcamd

Jesus Gonzalez pakojones at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:47:27 UTC 2006

Hello to everybody

I am new to this list but I deal with MythTV since version 0.18.

I have a problem with newcamd:
On version 0.19 I made a small patch to allow MythTV to send the
ServiceID to newcamd, and this start decoding.
The problem is with version 0.20, I have patched MythTV again, but it
does not work properly, also I have tried to send the ServiceID to
newcamd manually when the channel is tuned, and newcamd receives
correrctly the data and starts to decode, but MythTV does not show
anything on the screen.
I have a Hauppauge Nexus-s, with version 0.19 when newcamd decodes the
composite-out of the card shows the program, but with 0.20 does not do.

Any sugestion?

TIA.

Jesus.

P.D. Sorry for my bad english.